Friday, August 26, 2011

Malibu. Kardashian Kollection. Santa Barbara. Family dinners, ect.

Now it's time for a actual update on everything that has been going on in mine, Mason's, and Scott's lives. No more all about Kim wedding crap :)

A little over a week ago my family and I headed to Malibu for some lunch and shopping but it was not a fun time. The paparazzi made it very unpleasant for Mason. It was too intense for him and I opted to leave everyone early so him and I could go home to our safe place (our house) and just relax. I've never seen him so scared and confused out of my whole entire life. It pisses me off when people are up in his face trying to take his picture. Even fans ask if they can take a picture with him, i'm like uhh no, go get your own son to take pictures with. 

I've had a lot of days off lately and I'm definitely not complaining. My days off are normally spent with Mason in bed watching morning cartoons. He loves Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse. I've had probably about 4-5 days off in the past two weeks. I guess Kim's wedding has put work on hold. 

We had our launch party for Kardashian Kollection and it was amazing! There were models walking around all night with our items on and everyone in my family (the ladies that is) wore something from the Kardashian Kollection. Including shoes! Kim, Khloe and I have always dreamed of doing something like this and now our dream has officially come true. People are always complimenting us on our Kollection and it feels so great to know we made a decision that is paying off so well.













Fall is coming so I'm updating Mine and Mason's wardrobes. Scott can do his own, he's perfectly capable of that. I always find it more fun shopping for Mason than I do myself. I have a shopping issue these days, I think I need an intervention like we did for Kim. Whenever I have a shitty day I'm just like, yayy shopping time. Bad habit to have. Don't ever do it!

I'm so excited to be going back to New York this next week for filming. New York is so much faster paced than LA, so much more to do. And of course Dash is there which is where we'll end up spending most of our time. So if you're by Dash, stop by.. You may see either Kim or I there :)

I think that's all I have to update you guys on so enjoy.
Hope all is well with you!
Love, Kourtney <333

No comments:

Post a Comment