Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A little bit of this, a little bit of that.

This is my weekly sometimes daily update for you guys on life.

The end of Dancing With The Stars is near and the winner will be crowned soon which means maybe a trophy for my brother, Rob? I hope to god so! I have never seen Rob work so hard for something in all of my life and I'm so glad he didn't let his fears get in the way of doing something he has learned to love. Guess we won't be playing Just Dance with him anymore. He deserves to win this so much though and even if he doesn't win I will still be the proudest sister a boy has ever seen. I love you Robbie <3

Thanksgiving is only a few days away which means turkey and lots of it. My mom always buys a HUGE turkey to supply all of us children come meal time and this is my favorite holiday actually. There's nothing I love more than having the whole family under one roof. We have so much fun together and it shows that we enjoy spending time with one another and live for the little things. It also means making christmas lists for everyone so they can start shopping! Whoop whoop!

Masey's birthday is just around the corner (December 14th) It's hard to believe that my little baby boy will be turning two. He has been the best thing to ever happen to me and every day that goes by he gives me reason to love him a little bit more. I've been planning his birthday party for weeks now and cannot wait to share all of the pics from it with you guys. I wish he'd stop growing at times so I could cuddle with him a little bit longer. But for the time being, I'll enjoy our little snuggle sessions in bed while they're available. 

We're having a BIG sale at all of our DASH locations on Black Friday so be sure to stop by one of the stores. No, there is no online store. Sorry! Take 20% off all regular merchandise and an extra 10% off on already marked down items. It's going to be huuuugggeeee!

Today we shot for our annual Christmas cards. This is my favorite thing to do each year. Each year our family grows a little more and we always choose fun themes to have. Scott and I get the joy of having our own pictures done with Masey for our own Christmas cards which if you ask me, it's sort of a big deal. I never thought the day would come when I'd have my own little family and be able to make a card and send it to all of our close friends && relatives. lol. The simple things make me happiest of all...

One of my dear friends was in a horrific car accident this past Sunday and after being transported to the hospital, she passed. This is the second friend I have lost in the past month and Scott has also lost two different friends in the past month. All of our friends having died from car accidents and basically freak accidents. I feel like a lot of people have been passing at young ages recently and it breaks my heart to think God is taking these wonderful people from our lives but God has a plan for everyone and I have to believe that he is doing what is best for everyone. In the mean time my thoughts and prayers with all of Scott's and m y friends families. We know it's a tough time for all of you but if you stick together like a true family, you will come out so much stronger in the end. RIP to all of those lost. 

I hope all of you dolls are well and I wish you all the best Thanksgiving ever.
<333

No comments:

Post a Comment