Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life

As I sit here and type this, I think about the past two years and all that has happened in my life.

I was never the girl who had her whole wedding planned and her kids named by the time she was 10. So for me to find out I would be expecting a baby was a huge surprise and far from planned. But not once will you ever hear me say I regret it, having Mason was the smartest thing I ever did.

I never thought I could love one human being so much. Even before I had given birth I didn't really realize how much I truly already loved him. The second I pulled him out I knew I had done something right in life even if the timing was a little bad. One look into those eyes and I knew he'd have me wrapped around his finger for forever and then some.

Mason Dash; Watching you grow into the boy you have become has been wonderful. It's amazing to watch you develop your own personality and you have made my life 1000 and 1 times better than I ever thought it could possibly be. I would be done for if anything ever happened to you and probably thrown in jail if anyone ever hurt you. You will always be my little bear or sprout as I call you even though you hate when I call you that now :) I love you my pumpy wumpy umpkin <3









No comments:

Post a Comment