Saturday, September 8, 2012

Five years ago I met the most amazing man I had ever met before. He cared for me, listened to me, brought me home flowers for no apparent reason, and treated me like a queen. And while things have been rough somewhere along the line, we always worked through it and ended up back together. While most of you will never understand our relationship and you're probably all asking youself "Why does she bother staying with him?" Well here's my answer, there's more to Scott than what the camera shows you.

The reason I am posting this blog is because magazines have been going crazy lately since I announced I was pregnant with my second child and I want to put the rumors to rest. Scott and I are not broken up. We are happily together.

If anything, the magazines put more stress on our relationship than anything else. It's annoying to read the lies and hear them say untrue things about Scott and drinking or me and cheating. It's nonsense and bologna. 





Scott and I love each other very much and we have two beautiful children together who we pull through for. If Scott and I weren't happy together, we wouldn't be together. Scott doesn't sleep in a seperate bed because there are issues, he sleeps in a separate bed because Mason sleeps with me and Scott tosses and turns all night long. I love my family so much and I just pray to god that everyone stops with this bullshit. We're adults but yet some don't seem to act like it. And if you have a issue with Scott and my choices, I have one thing to say to you, Live your own life, not mine. My life is perfect and I wouldn't trade it or my children for the world. 

Peace out girlscouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment