Monday, September 10, 2012

Ohh, The Joys Of Television

Mason and I always look forward to our morning cartoons, this morning was no different. Penelope woke up, I fed her and minutes later Mason was awake and asking for a morning snuggle session. We curled up in bed and turned on the tv, we started to watch Franklin. If you don't know what Franklin is about, It's about a turtle and his animal friends. Some silly little show for the youngins.

While Mase and I were watching, the show went to a commercial and that's where things went downhill fast. One commercial came on and I instantly jumped myself while Mason ducked into my arm begging me to keep him safe. On our tv screen was a scene from the show called The Walking Dead. The Walking Dead is about this group of people trying to survive during a zombie apocalypse. Now my question is, why is a commercial like that being shown during a children's tv show? Scaring my little boy like that is cruel and disgusting. I'm just shocked and appalled.

I pray that people complain enough about this so maybe I can start seeing some unicorns and rainbows during my sons tv shows commercials rather than flesh eating zombies. Ughhh.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Kourt and i think you're beyond amazing. Please keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete