Monday, July 25, 2011

I finally got around to answering your guys questions!

I've waited a while to answer your guys's questions but now I'm finally doing it. If you don't see your questions it's either because it was inappropriate or I had already answered it once. So here you go;; Enjoy!

Q: kourtney are you guys make a new DASH in new mexico?
A: No, we are not.

Q: Kourtney,could you ever trust me i am not a bad person n i would never wna make u mad and how are mason and scott?
A: Well first off, I don't even know you so how can I trust someone that I know nothing about. And Scott and Mason are doing well.

Q: hi kourt! do you and your sisters plan on opening up another dash boutique and if so where? & what is your workout routine and eating habits to stay healthy?
A: We have been thinking about opening up another DASH in Atlanta and we will also be expanding the DASH in Miami. I have already posted a blog before about my workout routine so if you look through my blog archive on here, you'll be able to find it. I posted it a few months ago. And I don't really have a diet that I use, I eat the things I like but in moderation. Moderation is extremely important when trying to lose weight.

Q: HEY KOURT HOW DID U HANDLE WHEN UR MOTHER TRY YOU TO GET YOU TO MARRY SCOTT???
A: I was slightly upset to think that my mother was trying to run my life.. yet again. Scott and I have worked so hard as a couple to get to this place we are now. We are both extremely happy with how things are going and we feel as if why add the stresses of marriage and a wedding into our relationship? I don't need a piece of paper or a ring to say I have a family with Mason and Scott. Mason, Scott, and I are a family whether married or not.

Q: I'm just taking u up on ure request for questions, are u guys planning to expand your shops in Africa? I love your style so I was wondering if Dash is coming to South Africa sometime in the near future, will be delighted if u can answer me
A: As of right now we have no intentions of bringing DASH to Africa. People request it all the time though!

Q: Where is your most favorite place in the world that you have visited, and where would you like to go next?
A: Some of my most favorites have been places like Bora Bora and Australia. I'd love to go to Italy again or maybe even Paris. 

Q: Hi Kourt.....do you all have any plans on opening a Dash in Baton rouge, Louisiana ? If so I would LOVE to manage it for you....when I lived in Atlanta Ga. I had my own botique in our Hotel. Dash would do fantastic here in Baton Rouge ! Enjoy your day ~
A: Nope. As of right now we're thinking about Atlanta and then just expanding DASH Miami.

Q: hey kourt do you need a personal assistant?
A: No, thanks anyways though.

Q: Do you think you would look good with blonde hair and would you ever dye it blonde?
A: Eww, dear lord no. I would never look good and I would NEVER do it.

Q: Would you ever consider opening a Dash store in the UK like in Manchester
A: It'll probably never happen. Dash will probably only ever stay in the US.

Q: Hi Kourt, have U̶̲̥̅̊ considered a career in acting? I personally think u can do very well there. I have this picture of u in my mind's eye as a CIA agent who gets the bad guys. By the way, U̶̲̥̅̊ guys have a huge fan base in my country. I'm from Nigeria, its in West Africa
A: I actually played on One Life To Live once and I absolutely loved it. I wouldn't say I'm great at it but I may do a little acting every once in awhile when people ask me. My life is hectic enough as it is now.

Q: well my question to u kourtney is, why dont u want to marry scott? he is trying real hard to change is life style.
A: Umm, first off do you honestly think I don't notice that? He has turned into the worlds best man alive. He is a fantastic father and boyfriend now and that never had anything to do with the real reason as to why I said no when he asked me to marry him. I said no because I thought we were in a really good place with our relationship and I felt there was no need to change it by getting married.

Q: Do u think ur mom is so controlling
A: Oh yes, very. But she's an amazing mother. She's only trying to do what's best for all of us in the end so we all definitely do appreciate her and all that she has done. She jumps through hoops for us all the time.

Q: How to stop this addiction with saying doll. Ahhhh you Kardashian/Jenner/Odom/Disick pack! Lol. I still love you guys
A: You can never stop it, DOLL! Hahah, enjoy it. It's a blessing. lol.

Q: Who was your FIRST KISS? (: Haaa. I love you ♥
A: Ughh, his name was Brandon and we were in the 4th grade. Not a good time hahah. And I love you too :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that u answer ur fans kourtney, i love ur show and thankyou for the entertainment of KUWTK, best show on tv, and i love kardashian konfidential, it is a great book.
    love michelle, from australia xo

    ReplyDelete