Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kim is saying buh bye to single life forever!

This week has been the final stretch before Kim's wedding that is coming up in August. We had Kim's bridal shower at mom's house and then later that night we all headed to Vegas for her bachelorette party! The boys (Scott, Rob, Lamar, and Kris) were also in Vegas to have his bachelor party. We had the parties at seperate clubs but later in the night us ladies decided to crash the bachelor party! I bet they hated us for that. haha, Oh well. It was worth it. Khloe and I did all that we could to embarass Kim. Penis straws, a tiara, and a sash... Bet she hates us now. That's what you get when the Kardashians hold parties :) One hell of a good time. Here are some photos from our festivities...







Khloe and Lamar bailed on everyone earlier and went back to the hotel to have some alone time.. What losers :) hahah. It was nice to get away and have some alone time and get a little cray cray. I definitely missed my little Masey though and couldn't wait till I got home and smother him with some kisses. He probably didn't even notice I was gone, lol.

I started a new diet. It's a body cleansing one. It's a little weird and torturous. No cold drinks, hot water, lots of rice, cooked fruits and veggies. Fun huh?? I'll tell you guys in 10 days if it works. It's not to lose weight but to cleanse and purify the body. Hopefully it works or else I did all of this for nothing!

Yesterday Khloe, Kim and I had a photoshoot for ? magazine together. Oh wait, that's right.. I'm not allowed to tell you what magazine yet. Have to keep it a secret for a little while longer. After our photoshoot, we all went to a Lia Sophia jewelry event. The perfect day in my book.

I suppose I should now accomplish something. 
Have a great day everyone. God bless!
<3 Kourtney.

No comments:

Post a Comment