Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday Kimmie Poo!

Even though your birthday was on the 21st, I never got much of a chance to wish you a Happy Birthday and tell you how proud I am of you.
Over the past 32 years, you and I have watched the other grow up and being only a year apart, we've been inseperable. You're not just my sister, you're my best friend. I know we fight time to time but those fights are what make us, us. 
You have become a beautiful driven woman. You deserve nothing but the best in life and I wish you nothing less than that. I also wish that you find a man who loves you for you and appreciates and understands how hard you work to be able to live the life you live and I believe you have found that in Kanye. 
I love you little sister and I had such a blast at your birthday bash last night! 

Muah xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment