Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Congratulations Kim and Kris!

My little sister Kim is finally engaged! The princess has found her prince. We've had to keep this secret for a week now. He proposed on the 18th and we had a celebration dinner for them that night at my moms house. I never knew I could keep such a big happy secret quiet for so long. I can't wait to be apart of another wedding and hopefully I won't be pregnant for this one! haha.  Kim, I'm so happy for you though. Seeing you so happy brings joy to my life and I wish you two a life full of happiness together and plenty of cute little Humphries :) Congratulations. Love you both.

ALSO....
More secrets that are out...
WE'RE PUBLISHING A NOVEL!
I am excited to announce that Kim, Khloe and I are publishing our first novel with William Morrow and we want you to name it for us!!
This is something we have been working on a while, but had to keep secret, so I’m so thrilled we can finally tell you guys. The story is based on our lives and our family but then we’ve also dreamed up a lot of extra crazy story lines (as if our lives weren’t crazy enough already!) I know you guys are going to love it!
One lucky fan will get to name the novel… so what do you think we should name it? Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Bye dolls!
<3 Kourtney

1 comment:

  1. I love the title above, keep it! Title me Kardashian - it says it all! BTW, luv watching the show, luv how you are all a fun loving normal family, it's great! I especially luv Bruce, he really makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete