Monday, May 23, 2011

A Glammed Up Mason Aka Our Little Robert.

Today has been a cray cray day! I had to wake Mason and myself up at about 6 this morning so we could get meet Kim and Khloe to shoot our commercial for Kardashian Kollection for Sears. You guys are gonna love it! The stuff is so cute! It'll be in Sears in August and yes, you will be able to afford it!

But as I type this, I'm getting my hair and make up worked on because we're still not done doing this commercial shoot. I'm pretty sure my makeup artist hates when I use my computer while she's trying to make me like purtiful but I figured now was a perfect time to update you guys, not like any of you care probably haha.

Kim and Khloe thought that they needed to put hair extensions in Mason's hair today. When we were younger we used to take Rob and dress him up as a little girl, complete torture for him. As soon as I saw the extensions in Mason's hair, I immediately pulled them out. I'm not going to let them torture him like we did Rob. They did manage to take pictures though before I pulled them out.


Unfortunately, Mason seemed to enjoy them. 

I also found that video I told you guys about, the Official Kardashian Family Music Video. Turns out a fan had downloaded the video and posted it on their youtube before Kendall and Kylie deleted it. Enjoy it guys! It's up above this little section.

I have been so exhausted with all of these photo shoots and commercial shoots lately. It's non stop cameras in my face lately. They did let us enjoy lunch though and they bought us an everything pizza. I treated myself and had two pieces and savored every bite. 

Have a great night everyone while we attempt to finish up this commercial shoot!
<3 Kourtney

1 comment:

  1. Kourtney,
    So fun to read your blog! I would love for you to check out the app my sisters and I wrote. It's called Play Smart and it's an educational resource of 150 activities you can do with a child from infancy through school aged. The activities are fun yet educational and doesn't require parents to have to go out and buy expensive materials, toys, and books, but use the items in their house. Please find us on the app store. It's called Play Smart!

    Love a big fan, -Alyson Palmer

    ReplyDelete