Friday, May 27, 2011

Question and Answer.

You guys asked me questions, now it's time for me to answer them! Here we go!

Question: was wondering what you would do if Massey some day told you he wanted to learn more about his Armenian heritage and later on possibly learn the language would you encourage him?
Answer: I would most definitely encourage him to learn about it I am so proud of my heritage and I don't think there's anything wrong with him knowing about what he is and where his family came from.

Question: how to do find time in your busy schedule as a mommy and a business woman to keep in shape? 
Answer: I include Mason in my workouts. Whenever I go for a run or walk, I take Mason with me in the stroller. Somedays I wake up before Mason does so I can run too.
Question: How young is too young to get married? & seriously how soon is too soon to get married? I am 21 going on 22 I'm in a relationship with my bf that's 15 older than me... We've been together for about a year & by the begging of next year we will be engaged... my questions is how soon is too soon?? Specially with that age difference? When I look at him age is nothing but a number but everyone around me tells me is too much of an age difference & that later on I will realize it.. pretend I am your sister what would be your advice to me... lol, sorry this msg is way too long. 
Answer: I don't think it depends on your age as to whether your too young/old to get married. It depends on whether YOU are ready or not to get married and take on the responsibilities that come with marriage. When you get married, you make sacrifices and you have to be prepared for this sacrifies. The fact that he's 15 years older shouldn't really determine much. If he's had a lot of marriages before, then i'd start to be concerned. If he's been married multiple times before and they never seemed to work than this one probably won't either because their is obviously something fishy going on with him. Follow your heart darling. You know him best and just make sure that you truly love this man.
Question: How is Kendall & Kylie doing? :)
Answer: They're doing great. Having a great time modeling.
Question: Do u feel complete now that u have Scott and mason or do u still feel like somethings missing?
Answer: Don't get me wrong, I love my life especially with Scott and Mason but I believe everyone gets the feeling that somethings missing no matter what you already have in your life. I get the feeling every once in awhile but I can never figure out that missing piece but I don't let it frustrate me. I'm happy with where I am right now and don't fret the small things.

Question: Have you ever thought about opening a store in London x 
Answer: Okay, not to sound rude but I answer questions like these ALL the time and it starts to get annoying. People always ask where the next Dash will be and the answer is always the same, either Atlanta or Boston HOWEVER, We need to expand Dash Miami first before we even think about opening another Dash. So for everyone asking this question about if we'll open a Dash in their area, the answer is no as of right now.
Question: I have a question what do you feel about girls wanting to get boob jobs at a young age like 19
Answer: I got my breasts done when I was in college and I was ashamed of it for years. You're really going to have to prepare yourself for it because people will notice a difference and it is life changing.

Question: Do you plan are giving Mason a lil. brother or sister in the near future? 
Answer: I would love to someday but we'll see.

Question: U mentioned that U breastfed Mason for 15 months. Wow... That is amazing! I think I adore n like U more now :) I'm a breastfeed mom for 4 months old girl. And it really takes a lot of my time n tie me up. How do U manage ur time bet Breastfeeding, Mason, Dash, photoshoot and a lot of ur other activities?
Answer: Mason is almost always with me when I go to work, filming, photoshoots, Dash, ect. I also have hired help who help take care of Mason when I have things I need to get done without him. Mason is included in a lot of my activities. I can't stand being away from him.

Question: How Many Children Do You Have ? Cause I See You Were Talking About Mason And A Baby Girl , And Mason's Not A Baby Girl :) ♡ 
Answer: I only have one child. Idk where I was talking about a baby girl so I think you misunderstood something.
Question: Being a celebrity, do y'all get to go to stores and shop alone like a regular person or do y'all always have to have a body guard? 
Answer: We go alone to a lot of places. 

Question: Is this the real kourtney?
Answer: I've answered this a thousand and one times now, Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment