Sunday, May 22, 2011

A day with my boys.

Mason decided he'd wake me up at 4:30 this morning. I don't know what made him wake up but I hope it doesn't become a daily ritual because I definitely don't function like that. Seven or eight is early enough for me! It's nice when he first wakes up though, he's so calm and it takes a while before he becomes his crazy self again. He just likes to relax, sit at his table and look at books or play with his duplo legos. His voice is so cute these days. He's very soft spoken. I can't wait till he starts saying more! 

It was sort of gloomy in LA this morning so we opted to not go to the park or do much outdoors. We stayed inside, I attempted to clean while Scott kept a eye on Mason and Mason did his own little thing. Then Kendall and Kylie called me asking if Scott, Mason and I wanted to go to lunch with them so that's what our afternoon consisted of.

Mason decided this morning that the staircase was a good place for all his balls. I must say though, I don't mind picking up after him. 

We're trying to teach him to pick up after himself but there's only so much you can teach a 17 month old. He's doing this new thing called silly kisses. It's a little hard to explain but it's wayyy too cute. He also gives bear hugs but in our house they're referred to as "Squeeze Hugs". 

Kendall and Kylie had posted a new video on their youtube from Bora Bora where every member of the family was lip synching to Katy Perry's song ET. Even Mason was included in the video, it was wayyy too cute however Kendall and Kylie deleted it and now I can't find it anymore. I really wanted to show you guys. I did post it on my facebook so some of you saw it before it got deleted. Now that the official Kardashian music video came out we can start our singing career. Hahah jk, But oh wait, Kim already started that. We'll leave that to her. I sound like a coyote in a trash compacter when I sing anyways soooo :)

I gave Mason some pees a little while earlier, (his favorite food) and unfortunately most of them landed on the carpet. Grrr. He now has pees smooshed on his tricycles wheels while Scott and I are stepping all over them. Scott turned to me and said "It feels like warm dog shit inbetween my toes" I don't know why/when/or how he stepped in warm dog shit but whatever you say hunnie!


I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!
Wishing you all a wonderful week.
<3 Kourtney

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! My little Nugget Ryan is 18 months old and Your day sounds a lot like mine.....

    ReplyDelete