Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Someone's Drinking A Little Too Much Haterade!

Khloe, Kim and I had yet ANOTHER photoshoot today. It went smoothly. Soon after it ended, Kim left for another photoshoot for Teen Vogue. Two photoshoots in one day?!?! She's crazy! Here's a picture of us in our robes at the photoshoot.
Also, if any of you want to be the first to receive information on Kardashian Kollection be sure to go to the following web address.
It will be in Sears in August of this year. Can't wait for you guys to see it.

But I'm not writing this blog to talk about my day, We have some bigger issues that I'm going to vent about involving two girls, Cara and Rachael.
Ever since Scott added these girls on facebook they have been insulting him. Saying he's creepy, nasty, abusive, ect. Guess what ladies, YOU DON'T KNOW HIM. You watched our show what, maybe three times and thought you had Scott all figured out? You're retarded if you think that's the case. You're pathetic people whose only goal in life is to bring other people down. I can make your life hell if you keep it up, you no go piece of scum. I sent one girl a private message bitching her out and then she posted her reply on my wall.. Like wtf, it was a PRIVATE message for a reason you idiotic loser. She had to go and make a mountain out of an ant hill. 
Scott wasted no time in calling them every name in the book including the word "cunt". Which usually, I'd holler at him for even thinking that word but honestly, that's just what these woman are... They are cunts. And I don't care if you're friends with them because if you are, you need new friends. The ones you have are gonna fuck you over someday.

And another thing, if you think I'm fake please get out of my life. Why would I write a blog with personal pictures and stories if I wasn't who I said I am? That'd be really creepy. I'm sick of people wasting my time just to hear them say "I don't think you're Kourtney" Well gee, delete me then and go talk to one of my posers. 

I'm getting sick of all the drama however I'm not going to let stupid people walk all over me anymore. 
Scott is a great guy. And most of you just keep saying, You have no need to explain yourself and I thank you for that but this is something that needs to get put out there. I am extremely happy with Scott. We have a beautiful life together. Scott rubs my back every night before bed. He makes me breakfast everyday. He texts me cute little messages throughout my day. He takes me out to lunch and brings me home flowers. What you see on tv, is not my Scott. My Scott is a caring, responsible, loveable, friendly father and boyfriend. I love him to death and the reason we're not getting married yet is because we're happy with the way our life is now. Why change it? Why ruin something good just by adding stress to planning a wedding? 

Basically what i'm trying to say is, is if you don't have anything nice to say, leave us alone. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

1 comment:

  1. Well said Kourtney!!! Like you said, if they don't think that you are the real one ----> As long as you're happy with Scott, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

    ReplyDelete