Thursday, June 2, 2011

Birthday Celebrations Galore!

Last week was Scott's birthday so to celebrate we went to Las Vegas. We went to the same place I went for my birthday because we loved it so much the first time. The Gallery: Planet Hollywood, I suggest it to everyone. The people are so friendly and the food is delish!


I’m wearing Rachel Roy dress, vintage Givenchy earrings, Christian Loubloutin pumps and Raven Kauffman clutch.
After Las Vegas, Scott left Mason and I and he went off to celebrate his birthday in Chicago while Mason and I went to the hamptons to see Scott's parents. Mason and I had a hard time with the time change, we slept in till 11 one day but we both felt great. Mason did such a great job on the plane. He always does. No matter how long we travel for, he's always in a good mood the whole time. But anywho, Scott met up with us the day after so he got to see his parents and family too.



I am wearing a Seven for all Mankind denim shirt, Monrow t shirt, Donna Karan leggings, Minnetonka boots and Hermes birkin.
Mason is wearing a Puma Ferrari sweatsuit, Vans sneakers,  Me in Mind socks and a Joah Love t shirt.

Only a few more days until the season premiere for Keeping Up With The Kardashians, June 12th everyone! Aren't you all so excited?!? I know I am. I wanted to share the promotional pictures and video with you guys so you could have a sneak peek!















And here's the video

Hope you guys enjoy all the new pictures and video. Have a great day

<3 Kourtney.

No comments:

Post a Comment