Monday, June 13, 2011

Question And Answer 2

Q: Hey kourtney can u give me advise on how to solve things between me and my sister like u and khole when u 2 are grumpy at each other
A: Believe it or not but Kim and I went two months one time without talking to one another after she lied to our parents about getting married. The best way is for each of you to just sit down and take turns talking. For example, you simply tell her that you get to say everything you want to say without her interupting and then you switch and she can talk without you interupting. The best way to solve an issue is to talk about it. It's a healthy, sometimes difficult, but satisfactory way I think.

Q: hi. How u doing? I have a question to ask you... I have a son whos about to turn a year... How did you get into great shape with no stretch marks desperate to know please!
A: My personal trainer had me on such a tough workout that the stretch marks went away on their own. A lot of my friends had them surgically removed which I understand you probably don't want to do but lots of exercise will help you to get rid of them quickly. Also cocoa butter helps. liquid Vitamin E and possibly Vitamin A, Peas and a pod has a stretch mark cream, and actually coffee grounds work too if you rub those on the spots where you have stretch marks. Hope that helps!

Q: Hi Kourt,
I am a single mom of a beautiful baby boy. He is 4 months old, and teething. What worked for Mason? Maybe I can try it on him to see if it helps my little man. Thanks for your time.
A: Baby orajel worked wonders a lot of the times but we also used to freeze wet wash cloths which Mason loved to chew and suck on. Letting him chew on your finger will work or if you chill applesauce or yogurt for him, it'll help ease the pain and tenderness for him.

Q:  Did u ever in ur wildest dreams think ur life would be what it is today? You are blessed.
A: I think we all had a pretty good idea as to what our lives would be like considering my dad is who he is but I wouldn't consider myself blessed just because I'm a celebrity. I'm blessed  because I have the worlds most amazing, loving, caring, supportive family in the world.

Q: so wats d secret behind ur success?
A: There's not much of a secret. The things that are worth fighting for the most in life are not easy and that's something I have had to learn with my success. I have never given up on the things I want to accomplish with my career and I believe that's the reason I have gotten so far. You just have to push yourself.

Q: Kourt have you ever done something and felt bad about it the newt day?????????
A: Of course! Hasn't everyone?

Q: (I have no idea if you are the real KK or how to read a blog, but here is my question). My wife and I were in DASH-Calabasas in Feb and she bought a top. We also bought (2) bottled waters (for co-workers), and the bottled waters were $10-$12 each. The waters were about 1/2 the price of the top. Have you thought about reducing the price of the waters, and mass-marketing with your clothing lines in non-DASH stores? (The store manager was very friendly and professional b-t-w).
A: We do have two other clothing lines that don't have anything to do with Dash. We have one for QVC called K-Dash and then we also have another one coming out in August for Sears called Kardashian Kollection.

Q:Does khloe have fb?
A: Yes.
 
Q:  i know ur family was not in support with your relationship with scott,are they now in support and if they are now how did you get through dat challenge knowing you had no support especially from ur best friend khloe-koko?
A: My family is definitely in support now. It was never as to whether I could talk them into liking Scott or anything like that. Scott had to change himself and he has in many ways that I could never express enough. My family is now extremely proud of him and accept him as being apart of the family. Khloe even likes him to a certain extent now.
 
Q: Do you ever go to Dash in Calabasas to make an appearance- my 13 year old daughter and I are on town from Indiana and she would love to meet you!! We both love your shows and your incredible family!! Please let me know ...... You would make a little girls dream come true. Mason is a little doll!!! Thank you to you amd your family for entertaining us over the years!!!
A: It's very seldom that we ever go in there but when we do go and visit, it's definitely known.
 
Q: is khole pregnant
A: No.
 
Q: kourt my question to is why when scott ask u to marry him u turn him down? are u pregant again?
A: I felt as if Scott and I had worked so hard over the past couple years to get to this point in our relationship that we didn't need to ruin it or rush it with marriage. We're extremely happy with the way things are now. There's no need to change something when it's already so good. And no, I am not pregnant again.

No comments:

Post a Comment