Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day Daddy! May you RIP forever and always

As most of you already know, my father was Robert Kardashian. He was the lawyer who represented OJ Simpson. And another thing most of you already know, my father has since then passed. My father passed on September 30, 2003. Just eight weeks after being diagnosed with esophageal cancer. To say the least, today is always sort of a sad day for me and my family. We miss our dad dearly and a lot of people who knew him say nothing but great things about him. 

In honor of my father on this day, I would like to share some pictures with you guys of us kids and my dad. Enjoy.












However, even though my biological father has passed. I was blessed enough to get another father, Bruce. Bruce has been like a second father to me over the years and I do appreciate all he has done for me and my own little family. I love you daddy and Bruce <3

No comments:

Post a Comment