Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A look at my week

This past Sunday was fathers day which touches deep in mine and my familys hearts. Our father passed away from cancer and since then we have been blessed with another great father. I didn't really do much for Brucey Bruce this year. I put together sort of like a care package for him that included all of his favorite things (candy, tooth paste, deoderant) Can't go wrong there, right?
Sunday was considered family day though. All of us Kardashians/Jenners spent the day together and it was a awesome time as usual. We always get so crazy when we're all together. I don't know how my mom handled us all growing up. She can barely handle us now as it is! My family and I went out to lunch at the beautiful Biltmore in Santa Barbara. Afterwards, We took Mason to the Santa Barbara zoo. Giraffes, Gorillas, Lions... He was in loooovvveee. I think I was in love just as much as he was. I love the zoo. It's always such a happy care free place where you get to relax and enjoy time with your family and friends. Animals just make people so gosh darn happy!

Yesterday Scott, Mason and I took my grandma MJ out to lunch. We went to the Sagebrush Cantina. Perfect Mexican Monday. My grandma MJ is always so glam. She's a beautiful lady. I'm going to post a picture just so everyone can see how GORGEOUS she is. 
Stunning lady, right?

Anywho, Joyce (my familys makeup artist) and I went and got Armenian food today. If you haven't tried Armenian food yet, you need to. It's to die for! My all time favorite type of food. I seriously need to have my own Armenian bakery ASAP. Maybe that should be our next job, hmmm?

Mason has unfortunately started going through a terrible stage. It's called the hitting stage and I don't like it. Aunt Kiki (Kim) doesn't like it either. Kim is all about the hugs and kisses along with I but Mason just does not want that anymore, he'd rather slap our faces off. It kinda hurts my feelings, which I know I shouldn't take it personally because every child goes through this hitting stage but I just want a good little boy who always wants to be hugged and cuddled and idk, guess Mason is finally kinda growing out of that. Can't keep them young forever. 

Also, If you missed the newest episode of KUWTK, I have it here. Be sure to watch!

Hope this finds all of you well.
Love, Kourtney.


No comments:

Post a Comment