Monday, June 13, 2011

Keeping Up With The Kardashians!

As most of you already know, the screen on my laptop broke so for the past week and a half I've been using just my phone for the most part to keep my facebook/twitter updated. I have not gotten the chance to post a new blog which has probably upset me more than it has you guys.

This past week Khloe, Scott, Mason, and I all flew to New York. Khloe and I went there to do some press for Keeping Up With The Kardashians season 6 while Scott and Mason just hung out and did their own manly thing, god only knows what that consists of.

I just wanted to post some videos from the press Khloe and I did do together. Enjoy!


Just click on the links above and it'll take you to the videos from the shows Khloe and I were on. Also, it'll take you to a tumblr website which I promise isn't bad, she's a huge fan of me and my work and you guys should follow her on tumblr if you have a tumblr.

I've spend the past two weeks on the road, away from my bed but it now feels so good to be home. I do believe I'm coming down with a slight cold though. Last night I had a runny nose and I woke up this morning with a sore throat which for me is usually a sign of an oncoming sickness. Just what I need right now.

Hope all of you are well.
<3 Kourtney.

1 comment:

  1. This is cool. Thank you for taking care of your Fans. You're the Best :-)

    ReplyDelete